Marinated Turkey BreastFrom pamela 9 years ago
- 2 (3 pound) turkey breast halves, boneless shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 whole cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the garlic, basil, and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture onto the turkey. Place one clove into each end of the turkey, as well as one in the center. Blend brown sugar, vegetable oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, in a large, shallow dish. Then, put the turkey inside the dish, and turn to coat with the mixture. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Preheat grill at a high heat. Lightly oil the grill grate. Dispose of the left over marinade, and place the turkey on the grill. Grill the turkey, with the lid closed, for about 15 minutes on each side, (or to an internal temperature of 170 degrees F).
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!