Black Pepper BrowniesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and butter in heavy saucepan the pour into mixing bowl.
- Stir in granulated sugar, vanilla, almond extract, salt and pepper.
- Beat in eggs one at a time then fold in cake flour then add chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour into rectangular baking pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake in lower third of 300 oven for 45 minutes.
- While still warm turn brownies out on rack.
- Place a cutting board on top and turn brownies over again.
- Cut into squares with a thin knife and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!