Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 box whole graham crackers shopping list
- 6 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 8 ounce carton frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Butter rectangular pan and cover bottom with layer of whole graham crackers.
- Mix pudding mix and milk beating well then fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of mixture over crackers in pan then cover with another layer of crackers.
- Spread remaining mix over crackers then top with a layer of crackers.
- In saucepan combine sugar, salt, cocoa and milk then bring to boil and boil one minute.
- Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla then beat until smooth.
- Spread on top of crackers then refrigerate overnight.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!