Dutch Oven EnchiladasFrom tuckred 8 years ago
- 1 chicken, boiled and boned shopping list
- 1-2 cups broth shopping list
- 2 chicken bullion cubes )optional shopping list
- 1 small can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 can red or green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- dash of onion powder shopping list
- 1 lb. grated longhorn or cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 doz. flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 9 ingredients and 1/2 the cheese. Simmer till cheese is melted.
- Grease bottom and sides of dutch oven. (I line with foil.)
- Layer tortillas first, then chicken and sauce, and some of the grated cheese.
- Repeat till you run out. Use all the tortillas.
- Bake 30 min. with about 10 coals on bottom and 12 on top (350 degrees)