BBQ Turkey PitaFrom twizzler 6 years ago
- 1 whole pita bread (I use wheat) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Original barbecue sauce (I use kraft) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey (I use chicken also) shopping list
- 1 slice tomato shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% milk Shredded Reduced Fat mild cheddar cheese (You can use any kind of cheese) shopping list
How to make it
- SPREAD pita bread with barbecue sauce; top with turkey, tomato and cheese. Place on microwaveable plate.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 min. or until cheese is melted.