Paprika Pork with ChickpeasFrom genna_gp 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 x 175g pork loin steaks, seasoned shopping list
- 1 onion, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato purée shopping list
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced shopping list
- 400g can plum tomatoes shopping list
- 1 large courgette, diced shopping list
- 410g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large roasting tin over a high heat. Add the pork and brown for 2 minutes each side.
- Lift the pork out and set aside.
- Add the sliced onion to the tin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the paprika and tomato purée for 1 minute, then add the remaining ingredients.
- Season, return the pork to the pan and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until the pork is cooked and the vegetables tender.
- Serve the pork with crusty fresh bread
People Who Like This Dish 1
- genna_gp Johannesburg, ZA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgenna_gp Johannesburg, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!