Chicken and Rice with CarrotsFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 2 pounds chicken pieces, skinned shopping list
- 2 carrots; peeled, sliced 1/2" shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion -- chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon bouillon, chicken, granules shopping list
- 3 cups mushrooms, fresh, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice, long grain shopping list
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with non stick coating.
- Brown chicken pieces on all sides over medium heat - about 15
- minutes; remove and set aside.
- Drain fat from skillet, if necessary. Add mushrooms, carrots, rice,
- onion, bouillon, poultry seasoning, 2 cups water, salt.
- Place chicken atop rice mixture.
- Cover; simmer 30 minutes or till chicken and rice are done.