One Bowl Apple CakeFrom gamblinggal 9 years ago
- Just hit 'enter' after every ingredient shopping list
How to make it
- 1 (16-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pie filling, flour, sugar, oil, eggs, baking
- soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake until cake tests done, about 1 hour. Cool.
- For frosting, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
- Mix to spreading consistency and frost cake.
- Makes 24 servings
The Cookgamblinggal Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!