Cherry Cream Cheese JelloFrom gamblinggal 9 years ago
- Just hit 'enter' after every ingredient shopping list
How to make it
- 3 ounce box cherry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cold cola
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup dark cherries, pitted and drained
- 1/2 cup nuts, optional
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. When cooled to room temperature, add
- cola, cream cheese, cherries and nuts, if desired. Pour into 6 cup
- mold. Chill until set. Unmold to serve.
The Cookgamblinggal Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!