Banana-Pudding Inspired Summer Dessert SpectacularFrom redfish91117 5 years ago
- angel food cake, cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 nectarine, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 peach, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 white nectarine, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 carton strawberries, washed and sliced and sprinkled with sugar shopping list
- 1 packet Jello instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 tub Cool-Whip shopping list
- Nilla wafers shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
How to make it
- In an electric mixer's bowl, pour in the instant vanilla pudding powder and two cups of cold milk. Mix on medium until combined.
- While mixing, add in the tub of Cool-Whip. Mix on medium until combined and the mixture thickens considerably.
- In a square casserole dish, smooth a few spoonfuls of the pudding mixture and spread across the dish.
- Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers in orderly rows, none overlapping.
- Add a thicker layer of pudding, and then add the strawberries.
- Add another layer of pudding and then add some more cookies and the angel food cake cubes.
- Top with more pudding and add the peaches and nectarines.
- Top with yet more pudding, add another layer of Nilla wafers, any leftover fruit pieces, and any left over angel food cake cubes.
- Finish with one more layer of pudding.