Crab CasseroleFrom gardener61 5 years ago
- Soft white bread (I use the thick Texas toast type) shopping list
- butter (about 1 stick more or less) shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 lb crab meat (or more if you like) shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese (as much as you like) shopping list
- ****this isn't an exact recipe as you can see. The woman I got the recipe from said she never made it exactly the same twice. It's all in you own taste buds. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter.
- Butter 8"x 8" pan.
- With remaining butter brush both sides of bread and lay in pan, whatever fits in single layer.
- Sprinkle with crab meat.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Brush more bread with melted butter and layer over top.
- Mix eggs and milk together and pour over all.
- Let sit in fridge all day or over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- ****This is great hot or cold!!
The Cookgardener61 Woolwich, ME
- Not added to any groups yet!