Copycat Red Lobsters Dungeness Crab BisqueFrom cherylannxo 4 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cups half and half shopping list
- 1 lb. Alaskan dungeness crab shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- chopped parsley shopping list
- --I like to add 1 Tbsp. finely chopped celery and saute it with the shopping list
- onion. shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion in butter.
- Add flour; stir with a whisk for a minute.
- Gradually stir in the chicken broth and half and half; keep stirring with the whisk and cook for 5 minutes over Medium heat.
- Break crab into chunks; add to broth,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- kgarmany Nowhere, Us
- couponmom64850 Nowhere, Us
- dturman2 Nowhere, Us
- TallyHawk Nowhere, Us
- TL116 Nowhere, Us
- Berthina_A Nowhere, Us
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- laurakaay Oroville, CA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- lexluv101 Lakeland, FL
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating3 people
I love their bisque at red lobster. I like the lobster one too.jencathen in loved it
This sounds so good, but I have to wait for the thermometer to drop about 70 degrees before I fix it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
I love this stuff!!! Seriously, could eat and eat and eat it some more! Thanks for posting it, my hubby's gonna hate our grocery bill, but really, can you put a price on good food??? lol ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it