Panama Pork StewFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- Panama pork Stew shopping list
- 3 medium yams peeled and cut into 2” pieces shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into strips shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 medium onion sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder cut into 3/4” cubes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 10 ounce can chopped tomatoes with green chilies shopping list
- 9 ounce package frozen cut green beans shopping list
How to make it
- Place yams, bell pepper, corn, onion and garlic in crock pot.
- Add pork, chili powder, coriander and salt the pour water and tomatoes with juice over all.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 4 hours or on low setting for 8 hours.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking add frozen green beans.