Banana BreadFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas shopping list
- 1 t. soda shopping list
- 1 cup sour milk( can add 2 T lemon joice or vinegar to milk to sour it) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 t. vanilla shopping list
- Optional: 1 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar and butter, and then add the bananas.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into well greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for bouat 40 min. or until toothpick comes out clean.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!