Bourbon Street ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- bourbon Street chicken shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 4 ounces soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3/8 cup bourbon whiskey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts in a rectangular baking dish.
- In small bowl combine ginger, soy sauce, onion flakes, sugar, bourbon and garlic powder.
- Mix together and pour mixture over chicken then cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 then remove dish from refrigerator and cover and bake for 1-1/2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!