BBQ Asian Chicken WingsFrom depthwish 7 years ago
- 16 large chicken wings shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbl. ground ginger shopping list
- 3-6 drops sasame seed oil shopping list
- 3 scallioins shopping list
- 1 Tbl. crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon jucie shopping list
How to make it
- in sauce pan combine all ingredients except scallions and wings
- bring mixture to boil to melt brn sugar
- let cool
- add sliced scallions
- put wings in gallon size ziplock freezer bag
- add sauce mixture
- marinade for as long as possible (I do 2 days) in frig.
- make sure you turn in frig every time you open it.
- Grill on BBQ medium heat turning wings every 6-7 min.
- last half hour bush wings with marinade evry 6-7 mins.
- wings will become sticky
- keep an eye on them as they will blacken quickly if not watched
The Cookdepthwish Zion, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!