Shrimp with Whole Wheat CouscousFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 pound trimmed green beans, snapped in two shopping list
- 2 cups trimmed snow peas shopping list
- 1 pound deveined, detailed and peeled shrimp shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade shopping list
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth shopping list
- juice of one lemon (about 3-4 tbsp) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, boil green beans about 4 minutes.
- Add snow peas and shrimp, stirring.
- Cover and cook for 1 minute (or until shrimp is opaque).
- Add couscous and stir.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add basil, oregano, broth, lemon juice and zest.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Fluff with a fork and serve.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Great recipe. Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Food Blogs60 members