Teriyaki Steak with NoodlesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pour marinade over steak in a large plastic bag and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Remove from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness turning once and basting with additional marinade.
- Meanwhile prepare noodles according to package directions adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Serve with sliced steak and garnish with sliced green onions.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!