Raspberry Nut Butter CakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup dark rum shopping list
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup ground pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease and flour a tube pan.
- Separate eggs then beat egg white until stiff and set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter with sugar until thoroughly creamed.
- Beat in egg yolks, jam, vanilla extract and rum.
- In a small bowl stir together flour and baking powder then beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in nuts then stir about 1/3 of the beaten egg whites into batter then fold rest in gently.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 70 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire tack to cool completely.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!