Chicken and Rice ChiliFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 package Spanish rice shopping list
- 2-3/4 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 16 ounce can pinto beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 16 ounce can tomatoes or stewed tomatoes undrained shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper cut into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- Chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3-quart saucepan combine rice mix, special seasonings, water, chicken, beans, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder and cumin.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese sour cream and cilantro.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!