Chocolate Chip PieFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter melted and cooled to room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl beat eggs until foamy then beat in flour, sugar and brown sugar until well blended.
- Blend in melted butter then stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Pour into pie shell and bake at 325 for 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!