Roasted Red Pepper DipFrom modmom50 7 years ago
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced shopping list
- 3/4 pound shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon-style mustard.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.
The Cookmodmom50 Lawrence, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!