Chocolate CakeFrom 0 5 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 180*.
- grease 2 round cake tins with margarine.
- mix margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- mix in eggs- until fluffy.
- add cocoa and golden syrup.
- slowly stir in flour- as little stirring as possible.
- pour half the mixture into each tin.
- cook in oven for roughly 25 minutes- until springy. ( stab it with a knife to see if it is done- if any mixture sticks to the knife, its not done yet.)
- For icing, i usually use butter icing - icing sugar, butter, cocoa and milk...