Salmon PateFrom archidraca 7 years ago
- (1) 8oz pkg smoked salmon (flavors are fine - must be thawed. No frozen fish) shopping list
- (1) 12oz pkg Philadelphia cream cheese shopping list
- (1) pinch sea salt or kosher salt (3 pinches for table salt) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper (the fresher the better) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried basil or parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds (for slightly sweeter Paté) shopping list
How to make it
- The flavor Smoked Salmon you use determines the end flavor greatly. Choose wisely or stick to plain flavors.
- Drain Salmon.
- Mix all ingredients together in Medium Bowl.
- Serve with Crackers of your choice. I prefer Saltines or Ritz.
The Cookarchidraca Knoxville, TN
The Rating1 people
The seasonings I would think give the pate a more distinctive flavor then the other recipes listed with the same title. I will give you four forks for this one. Thank for the post.lenora in Oak Park loved it