Chicken Breast Skillet DinnerFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 package Florentine rice mix prepared shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper then set aside.
- Heat large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium high heat until hot.
- Cook chicken in skillet until lightly browned turning once.
- Combine soup, wine and mustard then pour over chicken.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!