Pizza Baked SpaghettiFrom katiecooks 7 years ago
- 7 oz spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef or italian sausage shopping list
- 4 oz pepperoni shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp basil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Mix pasta with margarine and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook pepperoni in a pan with oil till brown and drain.
- Brown ground beef/Italian sausage and drain.
- Brown onions.
- Mix onions, ground meat, and spaghetti sauce together.
- Simmer sauce for 20 minutes.
- Spray 9x12 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Layer pasta, pepperoni, sauce, and cheese, in that order.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly on top.