Melt-In-Your-Mouth Sirloin Tip SteakFrom sunshyne 7 years ago
- sirloin tip steak shopping list
- 2-3 baby carrots shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 red potato, sliced into small bites shopping list
- seasoning Mixture: shopping list
- 1/8 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 TB Chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp Minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Tsp Worsterchire Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 Tsp lemon juice shopping list
- A Dash of black pepper shopping list
- A Sprinkle of salt (sea salt - preferably) shopping list
- Foil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- For the seasoning mixture: In a small mixing bowl, combine Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper, Worstershire Sauce, Soy Sauce, Minced Garlic, Chopped Onion, Lemon Juice.
- Place steak on center of foil sheet..
- Place a small amount of the seasoning mixture to the steak, quickly turn the steak over.
- Sprinkle Salt & Pepper on the steak, and then place potatoes and carrots on the steak, top with the remaining seasoning mix.
- Carefully fold the foil into a "packet"..
- Place packet on cookie sheet..
- Roast in oven for 1 hour - reducing heat to 350 after 30 minutes.
- At this time, take the steak packets out of the oven, carefully open them, to check the progress..
- You will probably want to return them to the oven for another 30 minutes at this point.
- Remove from oven, let set for 10-15 minutes, or until ready to serve!
- Trust me, this will be the MOST tender steak you will ever try! =)
The Cooksunshyne Richlands, VA
The Rating10 people
I Love it!!!aliya1 in loved it
Dinner in a pouch!! What could be better?
Just made this with a few minor modifications. I used three individual steaks. Doubled the seasoning mixture. Added sliced carrots (lengthwise), sliced vidalia onion and 2 sliced new potatoes per stea...moreRuppie in loved it
This was delicious! My husband and I loved it. The sauce was great for dipping your bread. Yummy! I will cook again...maybe with a different type of protein! Thanks!mimimitra in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!