Savoury PumpkinFrom dariah 5 years ago
- 500 gm pumpkin (cut into big cube 4X4 cm), peeled of the skin, washed shopping list
- 200 ml coconut milk shopping list
- 150 ml water shopping list
- Dried anchovy or dried prawn, soaked in water for 30 minutes, washed shopping list
- 1 tables spoon onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 young turmeric leaves or ½ cup basil, sliced thinly shopping list
- salt, sugar and ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Boiled the pumpkin until soften, strain and put aside. Mash lightly dried anchovy or dried prawn with onion using mortar and place in a medium pan. Pour in coconut milk and water. Heat the pan and stir the ingredients occasionally until boiling for 1 minute. Add in the pumpkin and simmer for another 5 minutes, seasons to taste. Put in the leaves and switch off the stove.
- Note: Delicious when eat with rice.