Ground Turkey Shepherds PieFrom melissasue 6 years ago
- 4 large potatoes shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 slices of bacon - cut up shopping list
- 2 lbs ground turkey shopping list
- 2 onions - chopped shopping list
- 1-2 c small frozen veggies (carrots, corn, beans, etc) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 2/3 c cream or half and half shopping list
- 1 large beaten egg shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes until tender:
- Meanwhile add olive oil to a pan and cook bacon until crisp.
- Add turkey - salt and pepper cook until almost browned & push to side
- Add onions and salt & pepper cook for 3-4 min
- Add desierd amount of veggies
- Add worcestershire, poultry seasoning, cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 6-7 minutes more or until veggies are tender.
- Pour mixture in 9x 13 baking dish
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Add cream, egg, butter, and s&p.
- Mix together (will be slightly lumpy).
- Top meat mixture with potatoes.
- Broil until golden brown.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve with hot sauce.
The Cookmelissasue Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!