S And W Cafeteria Egg Custard PieFrom dedi 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, butter and salt together until lumps disappear.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Beat in milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Turn mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 425 deg. for 30 - 40 min. or until pie begins to set around edges. Middle will still be jiggly.
- Keep an eye on the pie and if it begins to brown too quickly, cover with a tent of foil and continue to bake until set.
- Remove and cool.
- This recipe mixes very well in the blender.
The Cookdedi Shelby, NC
The Rating2 people
Oldie but goodie thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great. . .I remember S & W Cafeterias. When I was a child we used to go to one in Richmond VA. I think it was in the Willow Lawn Shopping Center, but I'm not certain. Most of the time when we went to Richmond we went to the Hot Shoppes cafe...moregrandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!