Vegan Egg SaladFrom change_4thebetter 6 years ago
- 1 tetra pack extra firm silken tofu, like Mori-Nu shopping list
- 1 or 2 celery ribs, minced shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, vegenaise, nayonaise, etc shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice or cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard (3/4 tsp if you like spicy) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery seed (optional) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cumin shopping list
- black pepper, to taste shopping list
- other fresh or dry herbs like dillweed, chives shopping list
How to make it
- Empty the tofu and minced celery into a bowl, set aside.
- Combine all the other ingredients in a bowl, and whisk until combined.
- Pour over the tofu, and mix with a fork until the tofu breaks down and it looks like egg salad.