Amish Baked OatmealFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter; melted shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Warm milk shopping list
- fresh fruit and/or brown sugar, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Spread evenly in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately spoon into bowls; add milk. Top with fruit and/or brown sugar if desired.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
The Rating3 people
I love this stuff. I make it a lot! You have some great recipes!
misspattiecakes in Tyler loved it
sounds goodbajan in Bridgetown loved it
I love baked oatmeal and this is a popular recipe and understandably so. I used only 1/4 cup of brown sugar and found it plenty sweet enough. I also like to add things in and added unsweetened coconut, cocoa nibs, and walnuts. Delicious with fresh he...moreLindaLMT in Ft Myers loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!