EASY Country Broccoli SouffleFrom lanacountry 5 years ago
- EASY Country broccoli Soufflé shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 1 – 8 ounce container of cottage cheese shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 package of frozen broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 4 ounces of shredded American cheese shopping list
- salt and black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the over to 350 degrees.
- Put the cottage cheese in a mixing bowl and add the eggs, stir well.
- Next, add the broccoli, sprinkle the flour on top and mix well.
- Add the butter and stir in some of the shredded cheese.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Pour the broccoli mixture into a buttered 1 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and
- Bake for 1 hour.