Marinated Shrimp And Vegetable MedleyFrom blondeberry 5 years ago
- 2 cups cauliflower - small pieces shopping list
- 2 lg. carrots shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb cooked fresh shrimp - peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 green pepper cut in 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 lb mushrooms, trim stem shopping list
- 4-6 green onions, cut in 1 inch pieces shopping list
- Dressing: 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp finely chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- about 15 black pitted olives shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil cauliflower and carrots in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, drain well and combine with shrimp, green pepper, mushrooms, black olives and onions
- Combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, cayenne, parsley and oil in a jar with a lid.
- Pour dressing over the veggie mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hrs.
- To serve, lift out of the marinade and arrange and serve with toothpicks.
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating1 people
I love shrimp so I'm lovin this fabulous recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it