Asparagus Stuffed Pork TenderloinFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; set aside.
- Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of pork tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom; open so meat lies flat.
- Cover with plastic wrap; pound to flatten evenly.
- Remove plastic.
- Rub 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix over inside of tenderloin.
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring water to a boil.
- Add asparagus; cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain asparagus and immediately place in ice water; drain and pat dry.
- Place asparagus lengthwise over tenderloin.
- Fold meat over asparagus, starting with a long side, and secure with kitchen string.
- Rub remaining seasoning over meat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.