Sweet and Sour Barbeque RibsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups catsup shopping list
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons curry powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hickory flavored salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 4 pounds pork loin back ribs shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine catsup, vinegar, sugar, curry, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Cover and allow to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a grill with a cover arrange hot coals around a drip pan.
- Test for medium heat above pan then place ribs fat side up on grill over pan but not over coals.
- Cover and grill 2 hours basting generously with sauce the last 15 minutes of cooking.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!