Copycat and AMAZING Applebees Club House Grill SandwichFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- Copycat and AMAZING! Applebee's Club House Grill Sandwich shopping list
- 2 thick slices of French bread shopping list
- softened butter shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 slices deli turkey breast shopping list
- 2 slices deli ham shopping list
- 2 slices tomato shopping list
- 2 tsps. bullseye barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Butter one slice of bread and put butter side down into preheated skillet, on medium heat. Spread the up side of the slice with mayo. Sprinkle on half of cheese.
- Heat the turkey and ham slices in the same skillet for about 30 seconds. Lay the turkey on the cheese, then the tomato. Spread bbq sauce over tomato, then lay on the ham, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over ham.
- Butter the second slice of bread on one side and put on top, with butter side up. The first bread slice should be brown, flip sandwich over and brown the second side for 2−3 minutes, or till golden brown.
- Remove from skillet,cut in half diagonally and serve with additional bbq sauce.