Apple Raisin Cobbler PieFrom askksk 7 years ago
- 2 cans (20 oz each) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp melted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 (6 oz) shortbread pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Combine apple filling, raisins and nutmeg. Spoon into crust.
- Combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in walnuts; sprinkle over filling.
- Bate at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until topping is golden.