Veggie Bacon And Egg Crescent SandwichesFrom falafel_fanatic 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the veggie bacon crisp; crumble. Heat oven to 375~.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8" square pan; press over bottom and 1/2" up sides to form crust, sealing perforations.
- Place cheese slices over dough.
- Sprinkle veggie bacon and onions over evenly.
- Blend milk and eggs; pour over veggie bacon.
- Separate remaining dough into triangles; arrange triangles over bacon-egg mix; do not seal.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and filling is set.