Spaghetti and Ham CasseroleFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- . shopping list
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cut into small lengths shopping list
- 2 cups diced cooked ham shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 4 to 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 4 to 6 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic seasoned pepper or other pepper blend shopping list
- dash cayenne or other hot pepper, as desired shopping list
- salt or more seasoned salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water, following package directions. Drain and rinse in hot water; combine with ham in a large bowl.
- Heat butter over medium low heat; add sliced mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender; add green onions. Stir in flour until blended in thoroughly. Gradually stir in chicken broth and milk. Add seasoned salt, pepper, and hot pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Taste and add more salt and pepper, as needed. Stir into the spaghetti and ham mixture; stir in cheese. Bake at 325° for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serves 6.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!