Filipino Chicken and Pork With AdoboFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound chicken cut up shopping list
- 2 pound pork butt cut into cubes shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup distilled vinegar shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put vinegar, bay leaves, salt, pepper, soy sauce and water in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook slowly for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat cooking oil in a large, heavy bottomed frying pan and brown 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and pork to pan and brown over medium high heat about 5 minutes then add garlic.
- Add broth to the fry pan and simmer partly covered until chicken is done about 30 minutes.
- Do not let it come to a boil then remove bay leaves and serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!