Baby Greens Salad with Salmon Peas and New PotatoesFrom clbacon 6 years ago
- For the mustard vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- For the grilled salmon: shopping list
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 to 5 ounces each shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- For the baby greens salad: shopping list
- 8 cups baby greens, washed shopping list
- 1 cup freshly shucked, raw peas shopping list
- 1 pound small red bliss potatoes, boiled and halved shopping list
How to make it
- For the mustard vinaigrette: Place the shallots, vinegar and mustard in a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine;
- Continue whisking and slowly add the olive oil;
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the grilled salmon: Preheat the grill to medium-high;
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper;
- Grill or bake the salmon on both sides until cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the fillet;
- Transfer the salmon to a cutting board and let cool.
- For the baby greens salad: Slice the salmon into strips and place them in a mixing bowl;
- Add the peas, new potatoes and half of the vinaigrette;
- Gently toss to coat the salmon and vegetables;
- Place the baby greens in a separate bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette;
- Arrange the salmon, peas and potato mixture on top of the baby greens in a serving bowl.
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!