Wonderful Herb CroutonsFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl stir together the melted butter, garlic powder,
- and Italian herbs.
- Place the cubes of bread in a large bowl.
- Spoon the butter mixture over the bread cubes; toss to evenly coat. In a single layer, spread the bread cubes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, turning the pan as needed, until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
You are funny,lol but I also hate for a man to tell me how to cook. Well, unless he is a pro. chef, then I might listen,lol. These sound great. Be good with that salad of yours.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Lana: You know these are good. I make these every week and put them in the freezer. I HATE when people make changes- but here I go. I melt the butter and seasonings in the microwave in a large bowl and toss the cubed bread into it(I think I use m...moresas in Farmington loved it
OH Lana did I mention that I hate when people tweak a recipe. ABSOLUTE losers. Like me.
Sassas in Farmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!