Grilled Ginger Cilantros Chicken with Glass Noodle SaladFrom kidaria 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 10 ounces total) shopping list
- 2 ounces dried rice noodles shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts shopping list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Combine green onion, ginger, garlic, the 1 teaspoon oil, and the salt. Sprinkle evenly over chicken; rub in with your fingers.
- Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and no longer pink .
- Thinly slice chicken diagonally; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook rice noodles and carrot in a large amount of boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes or just until noodles are tender; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain again. Use kitchen scissors to snip noodles into short lengths.
- In a medium bowl, stir together lime peel, lime juice, and the 2 teaspoons oil.
- Add noodle mixture and cilantro; toss gently to coat.
- Divide noodle mixture between two individual bowls; arrange chicken slices on noodle mixture.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.