Billys Skirt SteaksFrom bluewaterandsand 5 years ago
- 1 2-lb. skirt steak shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 8 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. anchovy paste (1 1/2 ounce) shopping list
- 2 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped shopping list
- plus sprigs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse steak and pat dry.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together juice, oil,garlic, anchovy paste
- and pepper until combined well.
- Place in a large heavy duty resealable plastic bag with steak and
- seal, turning to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator, placing bag
- in a bowl to catch any leaks, turning bag occasionally, at least 4 hrs.
- or overnight.
- Heat a grill or a grill pan over medium- high heat.Remove steak from
- marinade and grill, turning once, until an instant-read thermomter
- inserted in thickest part registers 145 F for medium rare, about
- 8 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and slice on the diagonal.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and garnish with sprigs, if desired.