Baked Salmon LoafFrom 24thesweed 6 years ago
- 1 can 15oz salmon shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Add crumbs, wheat germ, green onion, parsley, salt, celery salt, pepper and egg.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
The Cook24thesweed Kane, Pennsylvania
- Not added to any groups yet!