Sweet and Sour Chicken PacketsFrom bobbijo 8 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce shopping list
- 1 can (8-oz.) pineapple chunks, drained shopping list
- 1 med. bell pepper, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/4 small onion, cut into small wedges shopping list
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Cut four 18x12-in. pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place one chicken breast half on one side of each foil piece.
- Top each with 1 Tbsp. sweet-and-sour sauce and 1/4 of the pineapple bell pepper and onion.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Fold foil over chicken and vegetables so edges meet.
- Seal edges, making tight 1/2 inch fold; fold again.
- Allow space on sides for circulation and expansion.
- Cover and grill packets 4-5 inches from medium heat 12-18-minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers are cut.
- Place packets on plates.
- Cut large X across top of each packet.; fold back foil.
- Top with chow mein noodles, if desired.