Chicken with tomato Corn SalsaFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 1Tbs dry southwest seasoning shopping list
- 11/2 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1pint grape tomatoes,2c quartered shopping list
- 1/2c jarred corn salsa shopping list
- 2Tbs chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- No corn salsa-Stir 1/4c frozen corn,thawed,into 1/4c of your favorite salsa shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl,mix oil and seasoning. Add chicken;toss to coat in oil mixture. coat large non-stick skillet with cooking spray;heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken;reduce heat to medium. Cook chicken,turning once,until no longer pink in the centers,7-10 mins per side.
- Meanwhile,in another bowl,stir together tomatoes,corn salsa,cilantro and zest until well mixed. slice chicken and serve with tomato salsa.