Copycat Applebees Oriental Chicken SaladFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- Applebee's Oriental chicken Salad shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- -------------------------------------- shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup red cabbage shopping list
- 1 cup napa cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 carrot, julienned or shredded shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/3 cup chow mein noodles shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- ------------------------------------- shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare dressing ingredients by mixing in a small bowl. Refrigerate while preparing salad.
- Cut each chicken breast into 5 strips. In one bowl, beat egg with milk.
- In another bowl, combine flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oil over medium heat.
- Dip individual chicken pieces in egg mixture and then roll in the flour
- Fry chicken until browned, drain and set aside.
- Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red
- cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots.
- Sprinkle sliced green onion on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle almonds over the salad, then the chow mein noodles.
- Cut the chicken into small chunks.
- Place the chicken onto the salad forming a pile in the middle.
- Serve with salad dressing on the side.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating5 people
Love this salad! It's delicious!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Love this salad! Can't wait to save some doe:)raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
This is one of my favorite things about AppleBee's I love the crunchiness of this dish! Thanks for sharing! Debdmajor in Slidell loved it