frijoles burrito bakeFrom sakeenah 8 years ago
- 200g bunch baby spinach shopping list
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 can corn shopping list
- 6 large burrito tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups salsa shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds) shopping list
How to make it
- Wash spinach. Half-fill a large saucepan with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute or until just wilted. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl of cold water. Stand for 2 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze out excess water. Roughly chop.
- add sweet potato to a large fry pan, fry until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 6cm-deep, 18cm x 24cm (base) ovenproof dish.
- Place a third of the sweet potato in dish. Place tortillas on a flat surface. Spread 1 side of each tortilla with refried beans. Place 2 tortillas over pumpkin, bean side up, trimming to fit. Top with half the spinach, half the remaining pumpkin and half the corn. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over vegetables. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas, beans side down. Spoon over salsa to cover tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and pepitas.
- Bake burrito bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted. Stand for 10 minutes before cutting into pieces.
The Cooksakeenah Adelaide, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!